4 Days of Action: Sweden vs. Nigeria Best Game of Women’s World Cup 2015

After four days of action, the best game in the Women’s World Cup 2015 happens to be the Sweden vs. Nigeria game. Nothing beat the match between Sweden and Nigeria. Sweden jumped to an early lead as expected, of course they had a 92 percent chance of winning the game. They had 7 percent to draw and 1 percent chance of losing Sweden took 2-0 lead into halftime.

Leave a Reply